Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of over 50,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Researcher looking for Any Birth Family of Male adoptee born on Feb 06, 1963 in California (Today at 1:40am)
- Birth Sibling looking for Birth Sibling of Male adoptee born in 1972 in Monterey County in California (Today at 12:44am)
- Birth Sibling looking for Birth Sibling of adoptee born on in Texas (Thursday at 6:31pm)
- Twins separated at birth reveal their incredible reunion story
- PBS suspends "Finding Your Roots" over Ben Affleck
- DNA Tests for Ethnicity & Genealogical DNA testing
- Why choosing adoption was best choice for my baby