Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This adoption reunion registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I start looking for birth family?
- What steps should I take to find long lost family?
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- Can a birth parent search adoption records by birthdate?
- How to find a sibling that was given up for adoption?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What is my family medical history?
- How are other adoptees able to find their parents?
By using this adoption registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer adoption "search angel".
How to get started searching for your family member?
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the adoption records from over 85,000+ registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the adoption registry number and an email will be sent to Search Angel Judy who will research if it is a match.
- Birth Mother looking for Male adoptee born on Oct 1970 in Shreveport, Louisiana
Adoption record added Sunday at 9:55pm
- Female adoptee born on Mar 26, 1969 in Sebastian County in Arkansas
Adoption record added Saturday at 11:44pm
- Other Birth Family looking for adoptee born on 1942 in Illinois
Adoption record added Saturday at 9:45pm
Did you Know?
Today, Monday, October 18th is No Beard Day. Tomorrow is Evaluate Your Life Day, and yesterday Sunday, October 17th was Gaudy Day.
- Woman goes on search for birth mother in new series of Long Lost Family
- Long-Lost Sisters Reunite and Discover Their Jobs, Hobbies, and Tattoos Match Exactly
- Woman Reunites With Birth Mom After 50 Years and Learns She Starred In Her Favorite TV Show
- Woman discovers star of favorite childhood TV show is her long lost birth mother