Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This adoption reunion registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I start looking for birth family?
- What steps should I take to find long lost family?
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- Can a birth parent search adoption records by birthdate?
- How to find a sibling that was given up for adoption?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What is my family medical history?
- How are other adoptees able to find their parents?
By using this adoption registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer adoption "search angel".
How to get started searching for your family member?
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the adoption records from over 85,000+ registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the adoption registry number and an email will be sent to Search Angel Judy who will research if it is a match.
- Other Birth Family looking for Any Birth Family of Female adoptee born on Oct 31, 1988 in Texas
Adoption record added Wednesday at 1:05pm
- Adoptive Relative looking for Male adoptee born on Dec 25, 1930 in Clarksdale, Mississippi
Adoption record added Tuesday at 9:04pm
- Other Birth Family looking for Female adoptee born on Unknown in Bexar County in Texas
Adoption record added Tuesday at 1:38pm
Did you Know?
Today, Thursday, December 2nd is National Fritters Day. Tomorrow is National Roof-Over-Your-Head Day, and yesterday Wednesday, December 1st was National Pie Day and Eat A Red Apple Day.
- Woman goes on search for birth mother in new series of Long Lost Family
- Long-Lost Sisters Reunite and Discover Their Jobs, Hobbies, and Tattoos Match Exactly
- Woman Reunites With Birth Mom After 50 Years and Learns She Starred In Her Favorite TV Show
- Woman discovers star of favorite childhood TV show is her long lost birth mother