Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of over 50,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Birth Sibling looking for Birth Sibling of Male adoptee born on in Pennsylvania (Thursday at 5:01pm)
- Birth Mother looking for Male adoptee born on Feb 29, 1968 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Thursday at 4:36pm)
- Adoptee's Spouse looking for Any Birth Family of Male adoptee born on Apr 12, 1966 in Atlantis, Florida (Thursday at 3:55pm)
- DNA Tests for Ethnicity & Genealogical DNA testing
- Why choosing adoption was best choice for my baby
- FDA halts 23andMe Genome Sequencing DNA Kit
- Driver's license renewal foiled by 40-year-old adoption