Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of over 50,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Adoptive Sibling looking for Birth Mother of Female adoptee born on Apr 07, 1997 in Cook County in Illinois (Today at 4:56pm)
- Male adoptee born on Jan 13, 1979 in Battle Creek, Michigan (Today at 4:05pm)
- Female adoptee born on Jun 20, 1963 in Chicago, Illinois (Today at 3:46pm)
- Twins separated at birth reveal their incredible reunion story
- PBS suspends "Finding Your Roots" over Ben Affleck
- DNA Tests for Ethnicity & Genealogical DNA testing
- Why choosing adoption was best choice for my baby