Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of over 50,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Male adoptee born on Apr 20, 1987 in Corpus Christi, Texas (Today at 1:29pm)
- Adoptive Relative looking for Any Birth Family of Female adoptee born on Feb 28, 1974 in Texas (Today at 1:16pm)
- Birth Sibling looking for Birth Sibling of Female adoptee born on Feb 1991 in Ohio (Today at 11:07am)
- DNA Tests for Ethnicity & Genealogical DNA testing
- Why choosing adoption was best choice for my baby
- FDA halts 23andMe Genome Sequencing DNA Kit
- Driver's license renewal foiled by 40-year-old adoption