Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of nearly 45,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Female adoptee born on Nov 06, 1968 in Denison, Texas (Today at 3:20am)
- Female adoptee born on May 1969 in Seattle, Washington (Today at 1:11am)
- Male adoptee born on Jul 18, 1971 in Moline, Illinois (Today at 12:23am)
- FDA halts 23andMe Genome Sequencing DNA Kit
- Driver's license renewal foiled by 40-year-old adoption
- Man Legally Adopted at Age 32
- Illinois accepts adoptee requests for original birth certificates