Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of over 50,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Birth Mother looking for Female adoptee born on Jul 14, 1986 in New Brunswick, New Jersey (Today at 6:36pm)
- Adoptee's Spouse looking for Any Birth Family of Male adoptee born on Nov 07, 1960 in Pasadena, California (Today at 4:52pm)
- Adoptive Sibling looking for Any Birth Family of Male adoptee born on Oct 04, 1965 in Sioux City, Iowa (Today at 3:26pm)
- PBS suspends "Finding Your Roots" over Ben Affleck
- DNA Tests for Ethnicity & Genealogical DNA testing
- Why choosing adoption was best choice for my baby
- FDA halts 23andMe Genome Sequencing DNA Kit