Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of nearly 45,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Adoptive Relative looking for Any Birth Family of Female adoptee born on Sep 16, 1918 in Arcadia, Florida (Today at 11:20am)
- Researcher looking for Birth Mother of Male adoptee born on Dec 12, 1972 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Today at 6:42am)
- Female adoptee born on Dec 18, 1968 in Grand Rapids, Michigan (Today at 6:18am)
- FDA halts 23andMe Genome Sequencing DNA Kit
- Driver's license renewal foiled by 40-year-old adoption
- Man Legally Adopted at Age 32
- Illinois accepts adoptee requests for original birth certificates