Who is the Find My Family Adoption Registry for?
This registry is for adoptees and their birth family members who are mutually searching for each other. It is for an adoptee wondering:
- How do I find my birth mother or birth father?
- Do I have a brother or sister?
- What are my origins and genealogy?
- What's my medical history?
By using this registry everyone can safely and privately have their reunion facilitated by a volunteer "search angel".
Begin by registering and providing information regarding the adoption.
Then search the registry of nearly 45,000 registrants. If you find a possible match, click on the registration number and an email will be sent to a Search Angel who will research if it is a match.
- Other Birth Family looking for Male adoptee born in 1990 in California (Today at 12:09am)
- Birth Sibling looking for Birth Sibling of Female adoptee born on Apr 11, 1966 in Oakland, California (Sunday at 9:47pm)
- Female adoptee born on May 19, 1964 in San Diego County in California (Sunday at 7:38pm)
- Man Legally Adopted at Age 32
- Illinois accepts adoptee requests for original birth certificates
- Teresa's Story
- Oprah's Reunites with Her Biological Half-Sister